Bend, Oregon DaycationsRegular price $12.95
Calling all Bend, Oregon visitors, new residents and anyone who is curious about the exciting destinations that surround this beautiful city. Bend, Oregon Daycations is your source for fun one-day travel narratives for families. Learn what to take, where to go, and what not to miss on 19 Oregon day trips within a two-hour radius of Bend.
Follow easy itineraries packed with information to explore these places and more:
- The Painted Hills: Take a hike, learn about Oregon’s geologic history and eat homemade pie.
- Newberry Crater: Explore an obsidian flow, dip your toes in the lake and see a waterfall.
- The McKenzie River: Gaze at the famous Blue Pool, learn about the river’s unique hydrology and walk on a lava flow.
- Crater Lake: Take a boat ride in a volcano, eat in a 100-year-old lodge and contemplate the United States’ deepest lake in Oregon’s only national park.
- Camp Sherman: See a river spring from the ground, eat ice cream at a country store, and feed salmon their lunch.