Bend, Oregon Daycations
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Calling all Bend, Oregon visitors, new residents and anyone who is curious about the exciting destinations that surround this beautiful city. Bend, Oregon Daycations is your source for fun one-day travel narratives for families. Learn what to take, where to go, and what not to miss on 19 Oregon day trips within a two-hour radius of Bend.
Follow easy itineraries packed with information to explore these places and more:
- The Painted Hills: Take a hike, learn about Oregon’s geologic history and eat homemade pie.
- Newberry Crater: Explore an obsidian flow, dip your toes in the lake and see a waterfall.
- The McKenzie River: Gaze at the famous Blue Pool, learn about the river’s unique hydrology and walk on a lava flow.
- Crater Lake: Take a boat ride in a volcano, eat in a 100-year-old lodge and contemplate the United States’ deepest lake in Oregon’s only national park.
- Camp Sherman: See a river spring from the ground, eat ice cream at a country store, and feed salmon their lunch.